Spec Boxster

Spec Boxster

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A cage fabricator is found

In trying to learn more about Spec Boxsters, I have have been reading a lot of the posts at Brad Robert's website dedicated to BoxsterSpec.com specifically under the Build section where folks from around the country are posting about their respective build process.

One of the builder's who does some extraordinary work with exceptional attention to detail is a guy named Kent Porter out of Gilbert, AZ who runs Precision Chassis Works. The detailed pictures of his Boxster builds as well as the numerous endorsements of his work by other builders sold me.

It ends up working out that Kent is able to drive over to check out my Boxster for me during my buying process to validate for me exactly what I am getting. After the purchase was made, Kent picked up my new car in his enclosed trailer and took it over to his shop to begin the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment